Relationship Building – Your Staff & Customers
Last month we talked about building your customer base by offering good customer service. Now that you know how to build your client base, how do you keep it a float? It’s called relationship building. Regardless of the industry, here are a few key tips to consider following, but it starts with your staff:
Bottom line: A happy place makes for happy employees which make for happy customers which make for more profits!!!
· Are you a Member of the Aztec Chamber of Commerce? Does your company need help with marketing, advertising, and social media ideas? Are you paying too much for coping services? Do you need an avenue to network your programs, products, or services? Do you seek help in accounting, marketing, insurance, or just need to know what is taking place in the Four Corners to help move your business forward? Join the Aztec Chamber of Commerce! Contact us to learn more at (505) 334-7646.
· We learned much about security at a business last month. Did you miss this valuable information by Sgt. Joe Gonzalez, Aztec Police Department? Don’t miss the next Business Chamber Luncheon – Thursday, October 15, Noon
· Safe Treats for Halloween in downtown Aztec – October 30. Visit our website to learn more about Safe Treats and a safe fun even for your kids!
· Want to pass your business card out to tell more people about your programs, products, and services? Visit our website to learn about our next Business After Hours on Thursday, October 29.
· Aztec Sparkles, Aztec, New Mexico’s Holiday Event is around the corner. Interested in joining the committee to volunteer your talents? Call the Chamber at (505) 334-7646 to lend us your gifts and talents!
· We are steps closer to the creation of the HUB/Incubator, a partnership with the Aztec Chamber of Commerce, San Juan College and the City of Aztec. The HUB will be “your business center” for meeting and office needs, resources to grow your business, and more for Chamber Members and Businesses in the Four Corners.
EMV – Credit/Debit Card October 2015 Deadline
If you are a merchant that accepts credit cards and debit cards to sell your programs, products, and/or services, changes for this payment process are right around the corner. Are you familiar with the liability that may occur in the switch that is expected to take place October 2015?
Written by Vangie Garza Neil
Writer/Neil Agency Auctioneers
Vice President, Aztec Chamber of Commerce
The Aztec Chamber of Commerce is not part of the City of Aztec. The Chamber does not receive funding from the City of Aztec with the exception of their annual membership. The work we do and its support is based solely on your chamber membership dues and the Chamber’s fundraising events. We felt it was important for you to know that as our role is to be your voice in so many levels.
Aztec Chamber of Commerce
110 N. Ash
Aztec, NM 87410
(505) 334-7648 (fax)
Chamber of Commerce:
City of Aztec Visitor Center: